Fundamental Selling Skills and techniques for experienced or prospective salespersons
A great RETURN ON INVESTMENT for employers and seminar participants
After just 5 seminar days of Hands-On sales training, you’ll gain the skills, confidence and professionalism to sell your product or services with increasing success.
- The program starts with a Personal Profile Analysis and a Sales Questionnaire
- The sales training takes you step- by –step through the entire sales process.
- Mentoring sessions will maximize the attainment of your training goals at your working environment
How will you benefit?
- You’ll know if you have the talent to be a good salesperson.
- You’ll assess your selling weaknesses and capitalize on your strengths.
- You’ll become an active listener and overcome barriers in a sales situation.
- You’ll determine the best-qualified prospects and avoid time wasters.
- You’ll understand your customer’s situation and identify selling opportunities.
- You’ll learn how to make a dynamic sales presentation.
- You’ll feel comfortable and confident in front of new customers.
- You’ll handle objections smoothly and keep the sales process moving forward.
- You’ll use the latest closing techniques and gain customers commitment.
- You’ll have comprehensive and proven methods for successful after sales services.
Motivating Personal Growth
- Winners vs. Loser
- Thinking Outside the Box
- Positive Mental Attitude
- Habits and Conditioning
- The PEP formula for success: Persistence, Enthusiasm, & Planning
- Three Ways to Motivate People
- Affirmations & Visualizations
- Goal Setting (Short and long term)
- The “Wheel of Life” exercise
Building Rapport & Relationships
- Prepare for your day
- Checklist of items you MUST do first
- Voice Mirroring
- Building Trust & Rapport
- Making Customers Feel Valued and Special
- People do Business with People that they LIKE
- Why do People Really BUY from you?
- Establishing Goals for your day
- Why do Customers remain Loyal?
Adapting to Different Social Styles
- How does PERSONALITY play an important role?
- What is YOUR particular Style?
- How is each Style Unique and Different?
- Going OUT of your Comfort Zone
- Creating a Positive Climate
- Recognizing another’s particular Style
- The Significance of Human Behavior.
- What is VAK and how do you use it?
Questions and Exploring For Needs
- Using the Question Map
- The PROPER way to ask a question
- The Different Types of Questions:
- Asking the “Right” Question will Get you the “Right” Answer
- Uncovering Needs: Definite vs. Indefinite Needs
- Advanced Questioning Techniques
- Do you Listen or do you Take Turns Talking?
- Learn to Listen Effectively
- Act like a Listener & Focus
- Listen to UNDERSTAND
- How Listening will help with Building Rapport
- Using Dominoes to demonstrate Communications
- Developing an Attitude of Wanting To Listen
- Take the Listening TEST
- Letting your Customer Know that you ARE Listening
Selling Benefits & Selling Value
- Demonstrating the Value of Your Product
- Feature or Benefit?
- People BUY what Products can DO, NOT what they are
- The Seven Power Words:
- Peace of Mind
- Save Time
- Save Money
- Customers buy BENEFITS
- Using a “Transition Bridge” to Turn a Feature into a Benefit
- Presenting Your Case in Court (Fun Exercise)
- Selling what People REALLY Want to Buy
- Learning to Build Value into your Offering
- Why Customers Buy Value
- VALUE is a Psychological Concept ONL
- Value vs. Worth
- The Four “P’s” of Objections
- Valid vs. Invalid Objections
- Why are Objections Raised in the First Place?
- How Should Objections be Handled?
- What REALLY are the Issues?
- Answering Objections, Issues & Concerns POSITIVELY
- Using the A L L U R E Method Effectively
- Handling Objections Professionally
Sealing the Deal (How to Close any Sale)
- The Number 1 Reason Why Sales People Do NOT Ask for the Sale
- Removing the Fear of Failure
- What are Trial Closes?
- How to Recognize a Buying Signal
- Seven PROVEN Closing Techniques
- What to do After Asking a Closing Question?
- Helping your Customer Make that Decision
- Close Quickly, Effectively, Confidently, and SUCCESSFULLY
- Ask for more than you expect
- What to watch for when the talking is over
- If you need to put pressure on the other side
- What are power negotiators
- Basic principles to make you smarter
- Learn to play
- Unethical negotiating
The Sales Process
- Ice breaker
- Discover the 5 ‘Secrets’ essential to managing your time well
- Identify your top time wasters and how to tackle them
- Tips for setting and achieving goals (including the SMART model)
- Discover new ways to prioritize and make better choices
- Develop and use a simple time planning system that works
- Tips for handling email and the paper deluge
- How to manage interruptions from other people
- Learn the most effective ways to say ‘no’ without giving offence
After Sales Services
- Providing customer care.
- What we mean by ‘customer care’ and the golden rules.
- The ten commandments of ‘customer care’
- Customer expectations – how to exceed them.